Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Montgomery, AL
Experience southern hospitality at its finest when you book a room at HomeTowne Suites Montgomery. Our hotel is ideal for long-term business trips, family visits, or relocations, as we offer 95 rooms with kitchenettes and plenty of space to work and relax, as well as free Wi-Fi, on-site laundry facilities, and an outdoor pool.
Choose from a variety of room types for your upcoming stay in Montgomery. We offer studio and two-bedroom options that can accommodation solo travelers and groups alike.
- Queen Studio (room includes pull out sofa)
- Two-Bedroom Suite (room includes sofa)
- Queen Studio Plus (room includes pull out sofa)
- ADA Accessible Room (room includes pull out sofa)
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Kitchen with Refrigerator and Microwave
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 100% Smoke and Pet Free
- 40'' Flat-screen TV
Front Desk Hours:
Mon: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Tues: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Wed: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Thurs: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri: 7:00AM - 12:00AM
Sun: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
No matter what brings you to Alabama, you’ll find the right kind of accommodations at the right price at HomeTowne Suites Montgomery. Contact us for additional information or book now to reserve your room at our extended-stay hotel.
*Seasonal Pool. (No heater. Open Labor Day to Memorial Day)
*This location does not allow pets. Breakfast no longer offered at this location.
Explore the Sights in Montgomery
Go shopping, play a round of golf, explore a local park, or meet exotic animals—these are just a few of your options when visiting Montgomery, Alabama. The best part is you’ll find most of the best area attractions less than 10 miles from our hotel. Just ask our helpful staff if you need suggestions on things to do during your stay.
- Eastdale Mall, 2 miles
- The MOOseum, 6 miles
- Montgomery Zoo, 7 miles
- Tallapoosa Lakes Golf Course, 8 miles
- Wilderness Park/Bamboo Forest, 21 miles
- February – Mardi Gras
- March – Southeastern Livestock Exposition Rodeo
- May – Prattville CityFest, Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic
- October – Riverfront Arts and Food Festival, Alabama National Fair
- November – Turkey Day Classic
Sports Arenas & Convention Centers:
- Garrett Coliseum, 6 miles
Universities & Colleges:
- Faulkner University, 3 miles
- Auburn University at Montgomery, 4 miles
- Alabama State University in Montgomery, 5 miles
- Montgomery Regional Airport (MGM), 13 miles