Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Houston, TX
Experience the Lone Star State’s signature hospitality and charm when you book a stay at Hometowne Studios Houston – West Oaks. Whether you need accommodations for a week or a month, our extended-stay hotel is your best choice in the Houston area. We offer 145 cozy rooms with kitchens and kitchenettes, as well as free Wi-Fi, on-site laundry facilities.
Choose from a variety of lodging options at our long-term hotel in Houston. We offer smoking and non-smoking options, as well as ADA-accessible rooms.
- One Double (Non-Smoking)
- Two Doubles (Non-Smoking)
- One Queen Accessible (Non-Smoking)
- Two Queens (Non-Smoking)
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Spacious Work Desk
- Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, and Stovetop
- TV with Free Cable
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free Local Calls and Personalized Voicemail
Front Desk Hours:
Mon: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Tues: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Wed: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Thurs: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Primary guest must be 21 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in. Active military personnel must be 18 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in.
Whether business or leisure brings you to the great state of Texas, you’ll find the right accommodations at the right price at Hometowne Studios Houston – West Oaks. Contact us for additional information or book now to reserve your room at our extended-stay hotel. We look forward to seeing you!
*No pets allowed at this location.
Things to Do in Houston, TX
Our hotel is a shopper’s paradise, as we’re within walking distance of the West Oaks Mall. The Market Square at Eldridge Parkway, Citycentre, and Rice Village are just a short drive away if you can’t find what you need at West Oaks. In addition to shopping, you’ll find a zoo, aquarium, space center, multiple sports arenas, and much more near out Houston hotel. Be sure to check out some local events during your stay, like World Fest, the Texas Lunar Festival, and Carnival Houston.
- West Oaks Mall, 1 mile
- Market Square at Eldridge Parkway, 2 miles
- Topgolf, 4 miles
- FUNPLEX Amusement Park, 5 miles
- The Houston Zoo, 20 miles
- Downtown Aquarium, 21 miles
- Space Center Houston, 44 miles
- Galveston Island, 73 miles
Sports Arenas & Convention Centers:
- NRG Stadium, 20 miles
- George R. Brown Convention Center, 21 miles
- BBVA Compass Stadium, 21 miles
Universities & Colleges:
- Rice University, 18 miles
- University of Houston, 21 miles
- Houston Executive Airport, 21 miles
- Houston Southwest Airport (AXH), 26 miles
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), 35 miles