Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Irving, TX
For your extended stay in the Irving and Dallas area, choose Hometowne Suites. We provide stellar amenities and lodging options for guests in town for longer periods of time.
Hometowne Suites Dallas Irving gives you excellent extended-stay accommodations if you’re in need of a longer stay. We provide free cable and HBO, as well as an on-site laundry, in our smoking and nonsmoking rooms.
- One Double (Non-Smoking)
- Two Doubles (Non-Smoking)
- One Queen Accessible (Non-Smoking)
- Two Queen (Non-Smoking)
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Refrigerator, Microwave, and Stovetop
- TV with Free Cable
- On-Site Laundry
- Free Wi-Fi
Front Desk Hours:
Mon: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Tues: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Wed: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Thurs: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Fri: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Sat: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Sun: 12:00PM - 5:00PM
Primary guest must be 21 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in. Active military personnel must be 18 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in.
*Pets not accepted at this location.
Things to Do in Irving & Dallas, TX
There are so many fun and exciting things to do in Dallas and Irving, Texas! You can fill your days visiting attractions like the Dallas World Aquarium and the Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park, or catch the Mesquite Championship Rodeo. Let us help you find the perfect thing for your group.
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park, 9 miles
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad, 9 miles
- Dallas World Aquarium, 16 miles
- Pioneer Plaza, 17 miles
- Dallas Zoo, 18 miles
- Ft. Worth Zoo, 30 miles
- Mesquite Championship Rodeo, 31 miles
Sports Arenas & Convention Centers:
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, 16 miles
Universities & Colleges:
- University of Dallas, 8 miles
- Dallas Baptist University, 19 miles
- Southern Methodist University, 21 miles
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW), 5 miles