Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Colorado Springs, CO
Your extended-stay getaway in Colorado Springs awaits! At Hometowne Studios, we offer 134 nonsmoking rooms for our guests in town for longer than normal stays. Whether you’re here for a temporary business assignment or you’re taking a leisurely tour of the area, we have comfortable amenities and accommodations for your extended stay.
Whether you’re here for a temporary business assignment or you’re taking a leisurely tour of the area, you can count on our well-planned amenities and accommodations for your extended stay.
- Double Bed (Non-Smoking)
- Two Double Beds (Non-Smoking)
- Two Queen Beds (Non-Smoking)
- Accessible Queen (Non-Smoking)
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Refrigerator, Microwave, and Stovetop
- Free Cable
- Lobby Wi-Fi
- On-Site and Nearby Laundry
Front Desk Hours:
Mon: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Tues: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Wed: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Thurs: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Primary guest must be 21 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in. Active military personnel must be 18 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in.
*No pets allowed at this property.
Things to Do in Colorado Springs
Let us be your guide to the Colorado Springs area! At Hometowne Studios, our friendly staff of locals can assist you in finding the most exciting attractions in town to fill your days on vacation.
- Seven Falls, 7 miles
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, 8 miles
- Manitou Cliff Dwellings, 10 miles
- Cave of the Winds, 11 miles
- Pikes Peak, 15 miles
- Mollie Kathleen Gold Mine, 47 miles
Sports Arenas & Convention Centers:
- Broadmoor World Arena, 5 miles
Universities & Colleges:
- Colorado College, 7 miles
- University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, 11 miles
- Colorado Springs Airport (COS), 6 miles