Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Austin, TX
Welcome to Austin, the capital of Texas and the “live music capital of the world.” When you need extended-stay accommodations in our fine city, look no further than Hometowne Studios Austin – West. Our long-term hotel in Austin makes you feel right at home, with rooms offering a kitchen with all the necessities as well as free Wi-Fi, on-site laundry facilities, and a helpful staff to assist you.
Whether you’re traveling alone, with a colleague, or with the entire family, we have the perfect room for you at our extended-stay hotel in Austin. Choose from rooms with one or two beds, smoking or non-smoking preferences, and ADA-accessible options.
- One Double (Non-Smoking)
- One Queen Accessible (Non-Smoking)
- Two Doubles (Non-Smoking)
- Two Queens (Non-Smoking)
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, and Stovetop
- TV with Free Cable Channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Front Desk Hours:
Mon: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Tues: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Wed: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Thurs: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Primary guest must be 21 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in. Active military personnel must be 18 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in.
*Pet not accepted at this location.
View our calendar of events for local happenings.
Activities & Attractions in Austin, Texas
Don’t know what there is to do in Austin? We can help with that. Just check out a few of our favorite activities and attractions below, or ask our helpful staff for recommendations when you get here. We recommend checking out annual events like the Chocolate Festival, State Fair of Texas Fair, and the Old Settler’s Music Festival during your stay.
- Austin Aquarium, 1 mile
- Texas Capitol, 16 miles
- Zilker Botanical Garden, 17 miles
- Barton Springs Pool, 17 miles
- Austin Nature & Science Center, 17 miles
- Austin Duck Adventures, 17 miles
- Austin Zoo, 27 miles
Sports Arenas & Convention Centers:
- Austin Convention Center, 17 miles
Universities & Colleges:
- The University of Texas at Austin, 15 miles
- St. Edward's University, 21 miles
- Austin Executive Airport, 19 miles
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS), 24 miles