Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Atlanta, GA
Enjoy the feel of small-town living when you book a room at our extended-stay hotel in Gainesville, Georgia. HomeTowne Studios Gainesville offers affordable accommodations with fully equipped kitchens and spacious living and sleeping areas. During your stay, you’ll enjoy access to free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and on-site laundry facilities to keep you looking sharp throughout your stay.
Choose from a variety of studio suites for your upcoming trip to Gainesville. Our rooms offer full- or queen-size beds, and ADA-accessible options are available.
- Studio with One Full Bed (Non-Smoking)
- Studio with Two Full Beds (Non-Smoking)
- Studio with One Queen (Non-Smoking)
- Accessible Studio with One Queen
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Kitchen with Refrigerator and Microwave
- TV with Free Cable Channels, Including HBO
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Front Desk Hours:
Mon: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Tues: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Wed: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Thurs: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Fri: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Sat: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Look to HomeTowne Studios Gainesville for the right kind of accommodations at the right price. Contact us for additional information or book now to reserve your room at our extended-stay hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us.
*No pets allowed at this location.
Gainesville Attractions & Things to Do
Gainesville, GA might be a small town, but there’s still plenty to do. Go shopping at a local mall; explore local nature parks or the Atlanta Botanical Garden, Gainesville; or visit your favorite student at Brenau University. Ask our friendly staff for assistance planning your days.
- April – Spring Chicken Festival
- H3: Tourist Attractions:
- Lakeshore Mall, 1 mile
- INK Interactive Neighborhood for Kids, 2 miles
- Hall County Memorial Park, 2 miles
- Atlanta Botanical Garden, Gainesville, 5 miles
- Road Atlanta, 12 miles
Sports Arenas & Convention Centers:
- Gainesville Civic Center, 2 miles
Universities & Colleges:
- Brenau University, 1 mile
- University of North Georgia – Gainesville Campus, 5 miles
- Lee Gilmer Memorial Airport (GVL), 1 mile
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 62 miles