Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Covington, GA
When you’re looking for a small-town feel, yet still want to be close to the big city, choose HomeTowne Studios Covington. Our extended-stay hotel is just outside of Atlanta, offering you easy access to the city as well as a peaceful and quiet stay. We offer 139 rooms that feature full kitchens, as well as on-site laundry facilities and free Wi-Fi access.
Our spacious rooms are perfect for long-term stays. Choose from accommodations with double, queen, or king beds. We also offer ADA rooms for those requiring special accessible features.
- Two Double Beds
- Two Double Superior
- Queen Room
- King Room
- King Superior with Sofa Sleeper
- ADA Accessible Room
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Kitchenette with Full-Size Refrigerator, Two-Burner Stovetop, and Microwave
- TV with Free Cable Channels, Including HBO
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Front Desk Hours:
Mon: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Tues: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Wed: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Thurs: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Fri: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Sat: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
When business brings you to Covington, look no further than HomeTowne Studios Covington for quality accommodations that fit within your budget. Contact us for additional information or book now to reserve your room at our extended-stay hotel.
*No pets allowed in this property.
What to Do in Covington
Take a walk down Covington’s main street and spend the day exploring local shops, restaurants, and parks. Or take the short drive to Atlanta and enjoy some of its famous attractions like the World of Coca-Cola and Georgia Aquarium. For recommendations on things to do during your stay, just ask our friendly staff.
- May – Newton County Special Olympics
- October – North Georgia Live Steamers Run Day
- H3: Tourist Attractions:
- City Pond Park, 1 mile
- Lake Varner Reservoir, 4 miles
- The Oaks Course, 6 miles
- Hard Labor Creek State Park, 18 miles
- Stone Mountain Park, 28 miles
- Zoo Atlanta, 36 miles
- World of Coca-Cola, 38 miles
- Georgia Aquarium, 38 miles
Sports Arenas & Convention Centers:
- Georgia International Convention Center, 44 miles
Universities & Colleges:
- Oxford College, 3 miles
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 38 miles