Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Alexandria, LA
HomeTowne Studios Alexandria
When business or leisure brings you to Louisiana, look to HomeTowne Studios Alexandria for comfortable extended-stay accommodations at an affordable price. Whether you’re staying for a few days, a week, or longer, you’ll find our hotel perfectly equipped for your stay. We offer 113 rooms, on-site laundry facilities, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, not to mention a convenient location near local dining, businesses, and attractions.
Extended-Stay AccommodationsOur extended-stay hotel in Alexandria offers a variety of room choices to accommodate one to four guests, all of which offer full kitchens. ADA-accessible options are available for our guests with special needs.
- One Full Bed (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- Two Full Beds (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- ADA Accessible (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, and Coffeemaker
- TV with Free Cable Channels, Including HBO
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Front Desk Hours:
Mon: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Tues: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Wed: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Thurs: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
No matter what brings you to “The Pelican State,” you’ll love the accommodations at HomeTowne Studios Alexandria. Contact us for additional information or book now to reserve your room at our extended-stay hotel.
Must-See Attractions in Alexandria
Explore Alexandria’s top local attractions during your stay with us. Meet wild animals at the Alexandria Zoological Park or Gone Wild Safari. Visit your favorite Louisiana College student. Or hit the Links on the Bayou for a great game of golf. Ask our helpful staff for more suggestions.
- Alexandria Zoological Park, 2 miles
- Alexandria Mall Shopping Center, 2 miles
- Johnny Downs Sports Complex, 3 miles
- Links on the Bayou, 4 miles
- Gone Wild Safari, 12 miles
Universities & Colleges:
- Louisiana College, 5 miles
- Upper Iowa University, 6 miles
- Alexandria International Airport (AEX), 6 miles