Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Gautier, MS
Look to HomeTowne Studios Gautier for cozy extended-stay accommodations that fit right within your budget. Our Gautier hotel offers 126 rooms with well-equipped kitchens, on-site laundry facilities, free Wi-Fi access, and an outdoor pool that’s perfect for relaxing after a long day of working or exploring local attractions. We’re even pet friendly* because we know that no trip is complete without every member of the family, including the furry ones.
Extended-Stay AccommodationsChoose from a variety of smoking and non-smoking rooms at HomeTowne Suites Gautier. We offer studio suites to accommodate 1-4 guests, with ADA accessible options for our guests with special needs.
- Studio with Two Full Beds
- Studio with One Queen
- Studio with One King
- ADA-Accessible Room
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Kitchen with Refrigerator, Two-Burner Stovetop, and Microwave
- Activity Table and Two Chairs
- TV with Free Cable Channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Phone with Free Local Calls
*$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. Please review our Pet Policy.
Activities in GautierWhether you are just stopping through, in town for work, or are being relocated, you’ll find plenty to do near our Gautier hotel. Hit the links at Hickory Hill Golf Course or explore Shepard State Park, the Mississippi Sandhill Crane National Wildlife Refuge, and other local parks and nature preserves. Ask our staff for more suggestions on activities for your stay.
- La Maison Gautier – The Old Place, 3 miles
- Shepard State Park, 4 miles
- Mississippi Sandhill Crane National Wildlife Refuge, 5 miles
- Hickory Hill Golf Course, 6 miles
- Gulf Islands National Seashore, 9 miles
- October – Gautier Mullet and Music Fest
Universities & Colleges:
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, 1 mile
- Jackson County Campus University of Southern Mississippi, 1 mile
- Mobile Regional Airport (PTK), 40 miles