Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Tacoma
Get the convenience of suite-like accommodations as well as a convenient location when you stay at Crossland Tacoma – Hosmer. Our extended-stay hotel is the perfect value for work trips or vacations since there is plenty of room to spread out and make yourself at home, as well as long-term perks like free Wi-Fi and on-site laundry facilities.
With well-equipped kitchenettes and well-thought-out living space, you can heat up a quick meal or just relax watching your favorite shows on HBO. Choose from a variety of room options for your stay.
- One Double (Non-Smoking)
- Two Doubles (Non-Smoking)
- One Queen (Non-Smoking)
- One Queen Accessible (Non-Smoking)
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Kitchen with Refrigerator and Microwave
- Cable TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Front Desk Hours:
Mon: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Tues: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Wed: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Thurs: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Crossland Tacoma – Hosmer welcomes you to Tacoma with genuine hospitality and great accommodations. Contact us for additional information or book now to reserve a room at our extended-stay hotel. We look forward to seeing you.
*No pets allowed at this property.
What to Do in Tacoma
Enjoy the outdoors when you visit nearby Lake Tapps Park. Here you’ll find a boat ramp, swimming facilities, and a picnic area with grills. You can also attend a seasonal event being held in the area during your stay or take in a game at a local sports venue.
- Lakewood Towne Center, 3 miles
- Tacoma Mall, 3 miles
- Museum of Glass, 6 miles
- Chambers Bay, 7 miles
- Lake Tapps Park, 22 miles
- March – Port Townsend Victorian Festival, Basset Bash and Brigade
- June – Seattle Pride, Pikes Place Market Street Festival
- October – OysterFest
Sports Arenas & Conventions Centers:
- Greater Tacoma Convention Center, 6 miles
- Cheney Stadium, 6 miles
- CenturyLink Field, 38 miles
Universities & Colleges:
- Pacific Lutheran University, 3 miles
- University of Puget Sound, 7 miles
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 29 miles