Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Rancho Cordova, CA
Feel at home, even when you’re away from home, when you book a room at Crossland Sacramento – Point East Dr. Our 129 guestrooms are designed for long-term stays and include kitchens and kitchenettes, a convenient workspace, and free Wi-Fi access. They’re also pet friendly*, so you can bring your beloved four-legged friend along with you. Additionally, we offer on-site laundry facilities and a multilingual staff (Spanish, Hindi, Armenian, Russian, and English) to assist you.
Choose from a variety of room options for your extended stay near Sacramento. We offer smoking and non-smoking rooms, as well as ADA-accessible rooms.
- One Double (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- Two Doubles (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- One Queen Accessible (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- Two Queens (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Kitchenette with Refrigerator and Microwave
- TV with Free Cable, Including HBO
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free Local Calls and Personalized Voicemail
Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, Crossland Sacramento – Point East Dr. offers affordable extended-stay accommodations in a convenient location. Contact us for additional information or book now to reserve your room. We look forward to seeing you!
*$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. Please review our Pet Policy.
Activities & Attractions in Rancho Cordova & Sacramento
Our extended-stay hotel in Rancho Cordova is located just off Lincoln Highway, offering quick and easy access to the area’s top attractions and things to do. From local shopping outlets and malls to museums and theme parks, you’ll find it all nearby. Be sure to visit during a local festival—such as the Sacramento Music Festival and California State Fair—for a true look at our area’s unique culture.
- Folsom Premium Outlets, 5 miles
- Sunrise Mall, 6 miles
- Haggin Oaks Golf Complex, 11 miles
- Sutter's Fort, 14 miles
- Fairytale Town, 16 miles
- California Automobile Museum, 16 miles
- Funderland Park, 17 miles
- Sacramento Zoo, 18 miles
Sports Arenas & Convention Centers:
- Sacramento Convention Center, 17 miles
- California State University, Sacramento, 11 miles
- University of California, 14 miles
- McClellan Airfield (MCC), 11 miles
- Sacramento Executive Airport (SAC), 21 miles
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF), 26 miles