Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Phoenix, AZ
Let us be the first to welcome you to the capital and largest city of Arizona—Phoenix. Located just off the highway, Crossland Phoenix – Metro – Black Canyon Highway is your extended-stay hotel of choice when visiting for a family vacation or business trip. We offer 133 cozy, pet-friendly* rooms, free hotel-wide Wi-Fi, on-site laundry facilities, on-site barbecue grills, and an outdoor pool perfect for cooling off on those hot summer days.
Our rooms are perfect for long-term stays near downtown Phoenix. Choose from rooms with double, queen, or king beds, including ADA-accessible options for our guests with special needs.
- Two Doubles (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- Two Doubles Accessible (Non-Smoking)
- One Queen (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- Two King (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Kitchenette with Refrigerator and Microwave
- TV with Free Cable, Including HBO
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free Local Calls and Personalized Voicemail
When business or leisure brings you to Arizona’s capital city, look no further than Crossland Phoenix – Metro – Black Canyon Highway for extended-stay accommodations at an affordable price. Contact us for additional information or book now to reserve your room.
*$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. Please review our Pet Policy.
What to Do in Phoenix, AZ
Also known as the “Valley of the Sun,” Phoenix is home to a variety of exciting activities and attractions. From sports venues and water parks to botanical gardens and zoos, our fine city has it all. And just outside of it lies a variety of natural attractions like Tonto National Forest, the Sonoran Desert National Monument, and more. Ask our multilingual staff (Spanish and English) for suggestions on the best things to do during your visit.
- Metrocenter, 2 miles
- Castles N Coasters, 3 miles
- Arrowhead Towne Center, 10 miles
- Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix, 10 miles
- Arizona Capitol Museum, 12 miles
- Desert Botanical Garden, 20 miles
- Phoenix Zoo, 20 miles
- Goldfield Ghost Town, 50 miles
Sports Arenas & Convention Centers:
- Peoria Sports Complex, 10 miles
- Phoenix Convention Center, 14 miles
- University of Phoenix Stadium, 15 miles
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, 20 miles
Universities & Colleges:
- Arizona State University – West Campus, 4 miles
- Grand Canyon University, 8 miles
- Arizona State University – Downtown Campus, 13 miles
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, 13 miles
- Phoenix-Deer Valley Municipal Airport (DVT), 8 miles
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 17 miles