Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Independence, MO
Book a long-term stay at Crossland Kansas City – Independence. Whether you’re traveling for business or an extended family visit, you’ll find our accommodations perfectly suited for your needs. We offer 120 pet-friendly* rooms, free hotel-wide Wi-Fi, and on-site laundry facilities.
Business travelers, groups, and families will love our accommodations. We have rooms with twin, double, and queen beds that are suitable for one to four guests, and each is equipped with a full kitchen to help you save money on dining. ADA options are available.
- Two Twins (Non-Smoking)
- Two Twins Accessible (Non-Smoking)
- One Double (Non-Smoking)
- Two Doubles (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- One Queen (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- One Queen Accessible (Non-Smoking)
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Spacious Work Desk
- Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, and Stovetop
- TV with Free Cable
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free Local Calls and Personalized Voicemail
Front Desk Hours:
Mon: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Tues: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Wed: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Thurs: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Primary guest must be 21 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in. Active military personnel must be 18 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in.
No matter what brings you to the Kansas City area, our extended-stay hotel in Independence has the right accommodations at the right price. Contact us for additional information or book now to reserve your room at our extended-stay hotel. We look forward to seeing you!
*$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. Please review our Pet Policy.
Things to Do in Independence & Kansas City, MO
Our hotel is the perfect choice for history buffs, with multiple museums and historic sites just minutes away. In addition to our historic attractions, Kansas City is also home to a great zoo, art museums, an exciting theme park, and multiple sports venues. Check out a local annual event if you’re in town, such as Kansas City Restaurant Week, Gatsby Days, and Kansas City Microbrews and BBQ Festival.
- Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, 11 miles
- The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, 11 miles
- Kansas City Zoo, 11 miles
- Union Station, 12 miles
- National World War I Museum and Memorial, 12 miles
- Worlds of Fun, 14 miles
- Kansas Speedway, 26 miles
Sports Arenas & Convention Centers:
- Kauffman Stadium, 4 miles
- Arrowhead Stadium, 5 miles
- Sprint Center, 11 miles
- Overland Park Convention Center, 21 miles
Universities & Colleges:
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, 12 miles
- University of Kansas, 52 miles
- Kansas State University – Olathe, 32 miles
- Charles B. Wheeler Downtown Airport (MKC), 13 miles
- Kansas City International Airport (MCI), 31 miles