Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Houston, TX
Experience the Lone Star State’s signature hospitality and charm when you book a stay at Crossland Houston – West Oaks. Whether you need accommodations for a week or a month, our extended-stay hotel is your best choice in the Houston area. We offer 145 cozy, pet-friendly* rooms with kitchens and kitchenettes, as well as free Wi-Fi, on-site laundry facilities, and a multilingual staff (Spanish and English) to assist you.
Choose from a variety of lodging options at our long-term hotel in Houston. We offer smoking and non-smoking options, as well as ADA-accessible rooms.
- One Double (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- Two Doubles (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- One Queen Accessible (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- Two Queens (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Spacious Work Desk
- Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, Coffeemaker, and Stovetop
- TV with Free Cable, Including HBO
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free Local Calls and Personalized Voicemail
Whether business or leisure brings you to the great state of Texas, you’ll find the right accommodations at the right price at Crossland Houston – West Oaks. Contact us for additional information or book now to reserve your room at our extended-stay hotel. We look forward to seeing you!
*$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. Please review our Pet Policy.
Things to Do in Houston, TX
Our hotel is a shopper’s paradise, as we’re within walking distance of the West Oaks Mall. The Market Square at Eldridge Parkway, Citycentre, and Rice Village are just a short drive away if you can’t find what you need at West Oaks. In addition to shopping, you’ll find a zoo, aquarium, space center, multiple sports arenas, and much more near out Houston hotel. Be sure to check out some local events during your stay, like World Fest, the Texas Lunar Festival, and Carnival Houston.
- West Oaks Mall, 1 mile
- Market Square at Eldridge Parkway, 2 miles
- Topgolf, 4 miles
- FUNPLEX Amusement Park, 5 miles
- The Houston Zoo, 20 miles
- Downtown Aquarium, 21 miles
- Space Center Houston, 44 miles
- Galveston Island, 73 miles
Sports Arenas & Convention Centers:
- NRG Stadium, 20 miles
- George R. Brown Convention Center, 21 miles
- BBVA Compass Stadium, 21 miles
Universities & Colleges:
- Rice University, 18 miles
- University of Houston, 21 miles
- Houston Executive Airport, 21 miles
- Houston Southwest Airport (AXH), 26 miles
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH), 35 miles