Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Lakewood, CO
Crossland Denver Lakewood West provides all the comforts of home to business and leisure travelers. We accommodate guests in town for extended work arrangements, lengthy visits with family or friends, or any other type of long-term stay. No matter how long your stay in town, we’ll take care of your needs.
Extended-stay accommodations never looked so good! At Crossland Denver Lakewood West, we offer spacious suites and excellent amenities as your home away from home in Glendale.
- Standard One Queen (Smoking and Non-Smoking)
- Standard One Queen Accessible (Non-Smoking)
- One-Bedroom Suite, One King (Smoking and Non-Smoking)
- Accessible One-Bedroom Suite, One King (Non-Smoking)
- Two-Bedroom Suite (Smoking and Non-Smoking)
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Cable
- Refrigerator and Microwave
Front Desk Hours:
Mon: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Tues: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Wed: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Thurs: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Primary guest must be 21 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in. Active military personnel must be 18 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in.
This property does accept pets.
What to Do in Lakewood
With annual events like the Colorado Garden Home Show, conventions at the nearby Pepsi Center, and family-friendly attractions like the Denver Zoo, there’s so much to do and see in Denver, Glendale, and the surrounding areas. Find something new and exciting around every corner!
- Dinosaur Ridge, 6 miles
- Denver Art Museum, 8 miles
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre, 9 miles
- City Park, 11 miles
- Denver Zoo, 11 miles
- Water World, 17 miles
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge, 19 miles
- Butterfly Pavilion, 20 miles
Sports Arenas & Convention Centers:
- Pepsi Center, 7 miles
Universities & Colleges:
- Colorado Christian University, 2 miles
- University of Colorado Denver, 8 miles
- University of Denver, 10 miles
- Denver International Airport (DEN), 31 miles