Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Cincinnati, OH
For your extended stay in the “Queen City,” look to Crossland Cincinnati – Sharonville for comfortable, affordable accommodations. Our Cincinnati hotel is perfect for business trips or extended family visits, as we offer pet-friendly* rooms with full kitchens and amenities like free Wi-Fi, on-site laundry facilities, and an always-helpful staff.
Choose from a variety of room types for your upcoming Cincinnati stay. We offer rooms with double and queen beds, with ADA-accessible options available for our guests with special needs.
- Double (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- Queen (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, and Stovetop
- Free Cable Channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Front Desk Hours:
Mon: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Tues: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Wed: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Thurs: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Primary guest must be 21 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in. Active military personnel must be 18 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in.
Everyone here at Crossland Cincinnati – Sharonville looks forward to welcoming you for your long-term stay. Contact us for additional information or book now to reserve a room at our extended-stay hotel.
*$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. View our Pet Policy.
Cincinnati & Sharonville Activities & Attractions
Never been to Cincinnati? No problem; we can be your guides! Just ask our staff for recommendations on what to do during your stay. We recommend checking out the local zoos, aquariums, and sports venues, or attending an annual event like the Macy's Music Festival, Ohio Renaissance Festival, and Oktoberfest.
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, 12 miles
- Kings Island, 13 miles
- World Peace Bell, 18 miles
- Newport Aquarium, 18 miles
Sports Arenas & Convention Centers:
- Nippert Stadium, 15 miles
- Duke Energy Convention Center, 16 miles
- Paul Brown Stadium, 16 miles
- Great American Ball Park, 17 miles
- BB&T Arena, 24 miles
- Xavier University, 11 miles
- University of Cincinnati, 13 miles
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College, 14 miles
- Antonelli College, 16 miles
- Cincinnati Christian University, 17 miles
- Mount St. Joseph University, 22 miles
- Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Airport (LUK), 18 miles
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG), 27 miles