Our Extended-Stay Hotel in Waukegan, IL
Crossland Chicago – Waukegan welcomes you to the “Windy City” with cozy and comfortable extended-stay accommodations. Whether you’re traveling on business or leisure, you’ll love our location just outside of downtown Chicago—close enough to all the excitement of the city yet far enough away to ensure you get a peaceful night’s sleep. Our extended-stay hotel in Waukegan offers free Wi-Fi, on-site laundry facilities, a multilingual staff, and pet-friendly rooms so you never have to leave Fido at home.
Whether you’re traveling alone or with four guests, our Waukegan hotel has a room for you. Choose from smoking and non-smoking options for your comfort.
- One Double (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- Two Doubles (Non-Smoking)
- One Queen (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- One Queen Accessible (Smoking or Non-Smoking)
- Two Queens (Non-Smoking)
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- Kitchen with Refrigerator, Microwave, and Stove
- TV with Free Cable Channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Front Desk Hours:
Mon: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Tues: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Wed: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Thurs: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun: 7:00AM - 11:00PM
Primary guest must be 21 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in. Active military personnel must be 18 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in.
For accommodations near Chicago, there’s no better choice than Crossland Chicago – Waukegan. Contact us for additional information or book now to reserve a room at our extended-stay hotel. We look forward to seeing you!
*$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. View our Pet Policy.
View our calendar of events for local happenings.
Things to Do in Chicago & Waukegan
Chicago offers a wealth of things to do, and all of it is just a short drive away from our hotel in Waukegan. Explore local parks, zoos, aquariums and more, or attend a local annual event like the Chicago Chinese New Year Parade, Underground Film Festival, and Taste of Chicago.
- Six Flags Great America, 6 miles
- Dungeon of Doom Haunted House, 12 miles
- Lincoln Park Zoo, 36 miles
- Millennium Park, 38 miles
- Navy Pier, 39 miles
- Shedd Aquarium, 42 miles
- H3: Sports Arenas & Convention Centers:
- Holiday Inn Gurnee Convention Center, 7 miles
Universities & Colleges:
- Robert Morris University, 2 miles
- Columbia College, 6 miles
- College of Lake County, 9 miles
- Waukegan National Airport (UGN), 7 miles
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD), 28 miles
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW), 56 miles