Our Extended-Stay Atlanta Hotel
Find your home away from home in Atlanta at Crossland Atlanta – Jimmy Carter Blvd. Whether you’re traveling on business or looking for a long-term stay due to relocation or an extended family visit, our extended-stay hotel in Atlanta has everything you need for a comfortable and convenient stay. Hotel amenities include on-site laundry facilities, free Wi-Fi, and a helpful staff to assist you.
Choose from a variety of room types for your stay, including options with full, queen, and king beds. Pullout sofa beds are available in select rooms.
- One Queen or King (Non-Smoking)
- One Queen Accessible (Non-Smoking)
- Deluxe Queen (Non-Smoking)
- Deluxe King (Non-Smoking)
- Two Full Size (Non-Smoking)
All Rooms Include the Following Amenities:
- TV with Free Cable Channels
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Front Desk Hours:
Mon: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Tues: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Wed: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Thurs: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Fri: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Sat: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Primary guest must be 21 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in. Active military personnel must be 18 years of age or older with valid identification at check-in.
No matter your reason for traveling to Georgia’s capital city, Crossland Atlanta – Jimmy Carter Blvd provides the right kind of accommodations at the right price. Contact us for additional information or book now to reserve your room at our extended-stay hotel.
*Pets not allowed at this location.
Explore Atlanta, Georgia
There’s so much to do in Atlanta for people of all ages. Get up close to marine animals at the Georgia Aquarium. Watch a Braves game at Turner Field. Explore a local historic site such as Stone Mountain Park or the Wren’s Nest. Or attend an annual event like the Atlanta Dogwood Festival, Georgia Renaissance Festival, Atlanta Food and Wine Festival, and the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl.
- Netherworld Haunted House, 3 miles
- Stone Mountain Park, 12 miles
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens, 16 miles
- World of Coca-Cola, 18 miles
- Georgia Aquarium, 18 miles
- The Wren's Nest (Joel Chandler Harris House), 22 miles
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park, 26 miles
Sports Arenas & Convention Centers:
- Philips Arena, 19 miles
- The Georgia Dome, 19 miles
- Georgia State Sports Arena, 20 miles
Universities & Colleges:
- Georgia Institute of Technology, 18 miles
- Georgia State University, 19 miles
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 28 miles